Walker book chapters
1. Sparks, R.S.J., The Legacy of George Walker to Volcanology.
2. Walker, G.P.L. (prepared by Th. Thordarson & S Self), Features caused by of lava rise (inflation) in pahoehoe flows.
3. Harris A. and S. Rowland, Effusion Rate Controls on Lava Flow Length and the Role of Heat Loss: A Review.
4. Thordarson, T., Univ. Edinburgh, Effusive activity of the 1963-67 Surtsey eruption, Iceland: flow emplacement and growth of small lava shields.
5. Sigmarsson et al., Segregation veins in Surtsey lavas, Iceland, revealing extreme magma differentiation during lava emplacement
6. Rowland, Walker et al., The 1759-1774 eruption of El Jorullo, Mexico: Comparisons with Paricutin and aspects of “violent srombolian” activity.
7. Sable J. E., Houghton, B. F., Wilson, C.J.N., Carey, R.J. Eruption mechanisms during the climax of the Tarawera 1886 basaltic Plinian eruption inferred from microtextural characteristics of the deposits.
8. Clarke, et al., Investigating the dynamics of Vulcanian explosions: scaled laboratory experiments of particle-laden puffs. [keywords]
9. Wilson, L., Lancaster University, Modelling eruption clouds and fall deposits.
10. Cassidy et al. GPR-Derived Facies Architectures: A New Perspective on Mapping Pyroclastic Flow Deposits.
11. Wadge, G., Assessing the pyroclastic flow hazards from dome collapse at Soufrière Hills, Volcano, Montserrat.
12. Wilson, C.J.N., Gravley, D.M., Leonard, G.S. & Rowland, J.V. Volcanism in the central Taupo Volcanic Zone, New Zealand: tempo, styles and controls.
13. Marti, J., Univ. Barcelona, A new genetic classification scheme of collapse calderas.
14. Cañón-Tapia, E., CICESE-USA-Mexico, Mechanical principles of Volcanic Systems: a first approach.
15. J.D.L. White1, S.E. Bryan2,3, P.-S. Ross1,4 , S. Self 5 and Th. Thordarson. Physical Volcanology of Large Igneous Provinces: Update and Review .
16. Hjartarson, Á., Central volcanoes as indicators for the spreading rate in Iceland.
17. Gudmundsson, et al., Effects of dyke emplacement and plate pull on mechanical interaction between volcanic systems and central volcanoes in Iceland.
18. Burchardt and Gudmundsson, The infrastructure of Geitafell Volcano, Southeast Iceland.